Ok. I’m tired of the typical vampire, werewolf and fairy.I’m also tired of the occidental-centrism in mythology. Hence, this list.
I tried to included as many cultural variants as I could find and think of. (Unfortunately, I was restricted by language. Some Russian creatures…
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade
Green Day - Good Riddance
Panic! at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
blink-182 - What’s My Age Again?
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet
Third Eye Blind - Graduate
All Time Low - Weightless
All Time Low - Dear Maria Count Me In
Switchfoot - Meant to Live
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We’re Going Down
My Chemical Romance - I’m Not Okay (I Promise)
Boys Like Girls - Thunder
30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Relient K - Be My Escape
Relient K - Sadie Hawkins Dance
Simple Plan - I’d Do Anything
Paramore - Misery Business
Rise Against - Savior
Sum 41 - Fat Lip
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
Fountains of Wayne - Stacy’s Mom
All American Rejects - Gives You Hell
blink-182 - Feeling This
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
Sum 41 - In Too Deep
The Cab - One of THOSE Nights
Relient K - High of 75
blink-182 - I Miss You
Paramore - That’s What You Get
AFI - Miss Murder
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem
Cute Is What We Aim For - Curse of Curves
30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
A Day to Remember - All I Want
Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over
Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Cartel - Say Anything (Else)
Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure
Rise Against - Audience of One
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We’re Going Down
this completes me
This made me cry so hard
this is the most perfect thing ever
Saving for later.
Hands and feet are difficult to draw. I think i might finally be making some progress with the damn hands though
1. State your name: Jofrid Sandgren Østenstad
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Maud
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? I get equally well along with most of them usually
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Not that i can think of, maybe i have repressed the memories
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Both.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? ummm… my mother, does that count?
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? I usually wear a lot of black and white. Those are technically not colours though, so i guess it would be blue
10. How do you wear your makeup? none unless i cosplay or go to a party. Then a lot of eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow, maybe some powder.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Id (my sister used to call me when she was little), Jofern (middle school), Joffa (1st year in high school)
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? Three
13. How many bathrooms? Four if you include the one in the cellar that nobody has ever used
14. Do you have a job? no, and i have never had one either
15. Do you have a car? No, thoughi would inherit one of my parents’ car if I got a license
16. Do you work out every week? If WiiU just dance counts as work out
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? I think so
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? No, I haven’t kissed anyone since kindergarden
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yup, several times
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? preferrably one that covers as much as possible of my ugly body
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes.I liked them better before though, they started out dark blue but has now become some greenish-grey colour.
22. Do you think you are pretty? Sometimes i do, other times i don’t.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My mother
24. How much money is in your bank account? I don’t know, but i think it is around 120000 kr
26. Do you want kids? No.
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: It is purple with some white and has turquise edges.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
29. Last movie you saw in theaters: The Hobbit
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? Dating? what’s that? i don’t think i have heard of it
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? I have never dated anyone
32. Have you ever cheated? well since i have never dated anyone…
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? I don’t remember what their names were, last time i kissed anyone was in kindergarden
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Drawing and being addicted to TV shows and Comic books
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who you reblogged this from? Probably. unless i have some kind of personal grudge towards someone, i accept them as facebook friends
36: Who was the last person you texted? My father
37: How many datefriends have you had? i have never dated, and i don’t think i have had many friends either
38: How do you look right now? pale, ugly, messy blond hair, glasses, white shirt, black tights, black jacket, dark grey skirt with a cool pattern on it, white headset hanging around my neck
39: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? Probably whatever fictional character i like at the moment, since english isn’t my native language and don’t use it in social interactions outside of the internet
I wonder how many people would consider me guilty of treason if they knew I cheer for both Sweden and Norway in the Olympics
I made this slightly random comic page a while ago.
the text is slightly unreadable, but that’s ok since it’s not a very good dialogue anyway. I also managed to give one of my characters the slightly ridiculous name “Juan-Pierre”, though i am actually rather pleased with that.
Once i have time, I’m gonna try to make a complete comic, with an actual beginning and end. Until now, all my comics have just started with some vague idea of which direction to go.